Meet Joy, Fear, Anger, Disgust, and Sadness in LEGO Minifigure-form!
Anyone who has watched the Disney Pixar animated movie, Inside Out (which hit the big screen in 2015), will be familiar with this scene of the mind-dubbed headquarters, with the emotions of a 11-year old girl named Riley being controlled by the 5 different emotions (namely Joy, Fear, Anger, Disgust, and Sadness – which are represented in minifigure form.)
Now, LEGO fan Okay has build a LEGO-version of it and we’re sure kids will love to get their hands on this one for the play features (where you can act out the scenes from the movie) that include:
- The ability to take control of the situation with the control panel.
- Proposing an idea to Riley by placing an idea lightbulb from the shelves at the base of the tower onto the stud on the console!
- Placing core memories into the spinning core container.
- Recalling memories by placing them on the translucent pole over the tube. But watch out! Don’t let Sadness touch them!
- Rolling the memories down the shelves. You can turn the knobs at the back to redirect them to the next lower shelf!
- Taking a break on the couch and rest your feet on the footstools.
- A resting place at the top of the tower where all the 5 emotions go to sleep when Riley goes to bed.
Some of the accessories that comes along with this build include a flame piece for Anger (for when he gets really angry!), a notepad for Fear, a newspaper, a mug, and several memory orbs in the colors of each emotion.
Here are more images of this build for your visual pleasure (7 in total):
Would You Like To See The Inside Out: Headquarters Become An Official LEGO Ideas Set?
If you’re a fan of the Disney Pixar movie Inside out, or if your kids love this movie, we’re sure that this Inside Out: Headquarters is one you’d love to lay your hands on.
And if that’s you, then be sure to vote for it here – Click here to vote for the Inside Out: Headquarters playset on the LEGO Ideas website… >>