If you love collecting models of vintage cars, then you’d definitely love the look of this this iconic 1968 Fiat 500 F by SaabFan.
Consisting of a total of 1,157 LEGO pieces, some of the key features that were incorporated into this model include:
- Detailed exterior with custom prints such as the fiat logo and several prints on the back end
- Openable hood, trunk and doors
- Sun-roof (closed and opened)
- Removable luggage-rack on the back end
- Suitcase with a bottle and a glass inside
- Detailed trunk with spare wheel, fuel tank, car jack and a toolbox
- Engine compartment with a detailed 500cc straight twin engine
- Detailed interior with movable seats, pedals, handbrake as well as custom prints for the dashboard and the speedometer
Here are some images (11 in total), along with a video presentation where you can watch some of the above-mentioned key features of this car model in action, below:
Video Presentation of the Fiat 500 F Model:
What Are Your Thoughts About SaabFan’s Fiat 500 F Model?
If you like what you’ve seen, and would like to add this vintage car model to your LEGO collection, be sure to vote for it here: Click here to vote for SaabFan’s Fiat 500 F car model… >>