Using around 700 LEGO pieces, a fellow LEGO enthusiast Craig Froehle has built a Tesla Model S rendered in 1:16 scale. This model measures approximately 12” (30cm) long, 5.5” (14cm) wide, and 3.5” (9cm) high.
Some of the key features that Craig has incorporated into his MOC include:
- Hood opens to reveal frunk (front trunk), with included suitcase
- Swooping roofline with panoramic sunroof
- Front doors open
- Front door handles slide out and in
- Front seats recline
- Front center armrests slide back to reveal cup holders
- Rear hatch opens
- Optional 3rd row children’s seat folds out
- Custom decals on front, sides, rear, and interior
- And, just like the real car, it doesn’t burn a drop of gasoline!
Take a moment to check out images (15 in total) of this MOC, along with a short video about it, below:
Would You Like To See The Tesla Model S MOC Become A LEGO Set?
Craig’s submission to the LEGO Ideas site is currently in the midst of gathering support (at this time of writing).
If you like to see the Tesla Model S MOC becoming a official LEGO Ideas set (so you can own this model car for yourself if it gets accepted by the review team eventually), you can show your support by clicking here: Support Craig Froele’s Tesla Model S LEGO Model
Browse Other LEGO Speed Champions Sets
Here are some of the official LEGO Speed Champions sets you might be interested in: LEGO Speed Champions Sets