More official box and product images of LEGO sets that will be released in the coming months have just been made available.
This time round, you’ll find 3 new sets in the LEGO City series, 1 new set in the LEGO Friends series, 1 new set in the LEGO Star Wars series, 5 new sets in the LEGO Super Heroes series, along with all 9 figures from 3 different tribes in LEGO Mixels Series 9.
As to when these sets will be made available for purchase, at this point in time we only know that the various LEGO Star Wars sets will be released in June, and the LEGO City and LEGO Super Heroes sets will be released in August. As for the other sets, we’ll keep you updated as soon as we have any information about the release dates.
Meanwhile, enjoy browsing through the official images of these sets:
1. LEGO City Volcano Starter Set 60120
2. LEGO City Volcano Exploration Truck 60121
3. LEGO City Volcano Crawler 60122
Browse Other LEGO City Sets:
Browse other already-released LEGO City sets here: LEGO City Sets
1. LEGO Friends Amusement Park Roller Coaster 41130
Browse Other LEGO Friends Sets:
Browse other already-released LEGO Friends sets here: LEGO Friends Sets
1. LEGO Star Wars Captain Rex’s AT-TE 75157
Browse Other LEGO Star Wars Sets:
Browse other already-released LEGO Star Wars sets here: LEGO Star Wars Sets
1. LEGO DC Super Heroes Batman: Scarecrow Harvest Of Fear 76054
2. LEGO DC Super Heroes Batman: Killer Croc Sewer Smash 76055
3. LEGO Marvel Super Heroes Spider-Man: Web Warriors Ultimate Bridge Battle 76057
4. LEGO Marvel Super Heroes Spider-Man: Ghost Rider Team-Up 76058
5. LEGO Marvel Super Heroes Spider-Man: Doc Ock’s Tentacle Trap 76059
Browse Other LEGO Super Heroes Sets:
Browse other already-released LEGO Super Heroes sets here: LEGO Super Heroes Sets
The names of the 3 tribes this time round are Trashoz, Nindjas, and Newzers:
Browse Other LEGO Mixels Series:
Browse other already-released LEGO Mixels series here: LEGO Mixels Sets
Check Out Other Box + Product Images Of LEGO Sets Releasing This Summer:
We’ve previously also put up other box + product images of LEGO sets that will be released this summer. In case you’ve missed them, or you’d like to check them out once again, here are the links for you to do so:
In this post, you’ll find box + product images of 8 sets in the LEGO City series, 4 sets in the LEGO Creator series, as well as 6 sets in the LEGO Star Wars series.
In this post, you’ll find box + product images of 2 sets in the LEGO Disney Princess series, 8 sets in the LEGO Friends series, 4 sets in the LEGO Juniors series, as well as 9 sets in the LEGO Nexo Knights series.