Got a custom LEGO build and wanna show off your masterpiece with The Bricks Hub’s LEGO community? Simply send them to us and we’ll publish it on our site, as well as on our Facebook page.
Here’s what we need (in general, the more information you can provide us about your build, the higher the chances they will be accepted):
- Photos – Lots and lots of it! Far shots, close up shots… Showcase your masterpiece with our LEGO community (and wow them!) with lots and lots and lots of photos!
- Videos (Optional) – If you’ve made a video recording of your build, feel free to send them to us too. We’d love to have a look at it.
- Brief Description – Tell us a bit more about your build – you can include things like how long it took you to finish the build, how many LEGO pieces did you use to create your build, what inspired you to create this build, etc. The more information you can share with us about your masterpiece, the better.
- Playability – If your creation is playable, you can highlight to us some of the key playable features of it.
- Difficulties Faced – Did you encounter any difficulties when you’re building this LEGO build which you’re sharing with us? If so, what are the difficulties you’ve faced and how did you overcome them? We’d love to hear about them!
Questions? You can also send them to us either through our Facebook page (as a Private Message) or via email.
We look forward to receiving your submissions! 🙂
Note: All submissions are subject to approval by The Bricks Hub’s editorial team. We reserve the right to accept, reject, or amend the submission. We will inform you about the outcome of your submission (whether it has been accepted or rejected – if it’s the former, we will also let you know when your submission will be published on our Facebook page as well as on our site) within 72 hours after you’ve sent your LEGO builds to us…